I love to research and share what I find through writing, radio and television.
Here are some of my favourite stories:
- We Must Face Up to Biometrics: privacy, civil liberties and democracy face a serious challenge;
- The Gender Pay Gap at Home: Why some American couples lie when wives earn more than husbands;
- Our Bodies or Ourselves: How the unchecked use of biometrics is changing the relationship between citizens and the state;
- Work Your Mojo: The British Government Wants to Stimulate Your Creativity;
- The Strength to Be Vulnerable: How business leaders can improve mental health at work;
- Fit for Office: The fitness habits of world leaders;
- It Pays to Disobey: The $250,000 prize for ethical disobedience;
- Code Girls: The history – and future – of women in cybersecurity;
- For Your Eyes Only: The global battle between US technology companies and sovereign states over data protection; and
- my interviews with Maurice Papon, a French civil servant convicted of crimes against humanity in 1998 for his role in the persecution of Jews during the Second World War.
See you on Twitter.